NH Merrimack- TSC chicken swap 11/7

Quote:
Oh wow he looks like my Randy Boy, Nice looking.
wink.png

Oh Shay, Pat needs to go live with you....I was just looking back and he does look like your EE boy.

Quote:
Oh wow he looks like my Randy Boy, Nice looking.
wink.png

Oh Shay, Pat needs to go live with you....I was just looking back and he does look like your EE boy.

He does right, lol
identical but smaller, lol

Quote:
Ohhh, thats too bad, he is beautiful.

You should give him a home....

Hmmmmm, lol
I could, i wonder what Randy would do, he will think he is looking in a mirrow. LOL
i dont know though, i am already thinking on rehomeing a black ameracauna roo that i have.

Is anyone interested in either a blue sizzle roo or a white showgirl roo? I am picking up some chicks from trueblueshowgirl tomorrow and she has these 2 boys available. Here's her message. I will post pics of them later.

I need to know by 8 am tomorrow if someone wants these boys, or get a message to trueblueshowgirl before 3 pm. I can bring them to Merrimack next week.

I just started re-sorting my pens this week. I've decided I'm not going to focus on frizzling. So I'm moving out my proven breeder blue Sizzle Rooster (papa of these babies you're picking up). $10 Just a head's up, in case you might be interested. I also have one really splendid breeder quality white Showgirl cockerel (9 mos. old) $25. I can't stress enough what a nice breeder he will be- he has it all. I'm keeping his brother to replace my top breeder Showgirl rooster for this spring.

Here is the blue boy.

13729_bluroo1.jpg

-Cindy

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom