Nice Dutch bantams?

Need to find out if all the birds pictured are the breeders. A couple of the pics show Old English Games "red earlobes & white legs" and some show Dutch "nice ones though". But you need to be sure of what your getting. And why are there pictures of Old English in an add for Dutch??

473842A1-006B-472A-B56C-04BEBFA40F53.jpeg
CF12A79F-00D4-44DD-A2C5-6DB420AD4044.jpeg
700FCB22-9210-4598-8079-E7942B46B78D.jpeg
Here are some of mine!!

Are these decent quality Dutch bantams (link below)? I have some I love but they aren't very good quality and I want to get some to breed from. I won't be showing, but I do want them to be decent quality (well above hatchery stock). Thanks!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/20-Rare-DU...3:g:L4cAAOSwV39ZlOVy:rk:4:pf:1&frcectupt=true
They are well above hatchery quality but not quite show quality, in my opinion. The coloring is good, but the type is a bit off, a bit too chunky and low to the ground. Some of the birds pictured are better in this regard than others. If they are reasonably priced, I think they would be worthwhile. But I like Silkies rule Forever's idea about checking out the ABA yearbook, so maybe look there first before deciding.

Well I inquired about the discrepancies between the leg colors, etc. in the pictures and he said they are all his Dutch flock. However, he blocked me or something and so I am not able to bid on the eggs anymore... I didn't even know you could do that on Ebay or why he would when I've never ordered from him and only asked a few questions.. Seems a little sketchy.

Back
Top Bottom