1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

NICE INDIAN RUNNER DUCK HATCHING EGGS!

Discussion in 'Other Poultry - Birds & Hatching Eggs' started by daze333, Mar 15, 2012.

1. daze333

daze333 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 26, 2008
    Port Angeles, WA
    I have a nice flock of Indian Runners. Most of them are from Metzer, with a few from Flying A Farms in Arkansas. They are nice and upright. The colors that all run together are; blue, black, chocolate and buff/white. The ducklings will vary in color. I get some interesting colors. Last year I got a black and white and a buff/blue. They are very healthy and very fertile. I have hatched their eggs with 98% fertility. $1 per egg.

All of my stock is healthy. They are laying nicely right now. I have checked fertility and have been getting 90-95% hatch rate here at home. I pack my eggs individually in bubble wrap and packed tightly in packing peanuts or other packing materials. The boxes are marked fragile, hatching eggs and are shipped priority mail. Shipping cost is $16 for one dozen and $20 for 2 dozen. I ship to the US only. I cannot ship to Hawaii.

My e-mail for Paypal is [email protected]. I must receive cleared payment before collecting your eggs.

I have lots of eggs, so just PM if you want to order some.

God bless,

Last edited: Aug 6, 2013
  2. laurafaun

laurafaun New Egg

Mar 17, 2012
    hope I am sending this correctly, have not used this site before, anyway we are interested in purchasing 3 dozen indian runner duck eggs, please let us know how to proceed, thanks so much

laura schroeder
    612-709-1340

3. daze333

Dec 26, 2008
    Port Angeles, WA
    Hi Laura, I got both messages. The one here and the private one. I private messaged you back.
    [​IMG]
    Sherry

4. BirdyGirl7198

BirdyGirl7198 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 14, 2011
    Lethbridge
    Hey there! I am interested in 6-12 eggs. I have been looking everywhere so hopefully the shipping is still $12 even to Alberta. I am on a rather tight budget so I can't afford very much right now. Please let me know the shipping costs :)

Carmen Pang
    403-938-7731

5. tikiwashi

tikiwashi New Egg

Oct 17, 2012
    [​IMG] Hello, i am looking for runner eggs to hatch, i hatched a few before and lost one who was egg bound and one was taken by a racoon :( i have had various breeds over the years (currently have some cayugas) but the runners are the best! please let me know if you still have them available. thank you!

6. dragonfly13

dragonfly13 New Egg

Nov 10, 2012
    I'm interested in some of your runner eggs as well. If u still have eggs, please let me know. I'm in Alabama, so will it still be $12 for shipping? Thanks.

7. rfitzkee

rfitzkee Just Hatched

Mar 23, 2012
    Hello, for some reason I can not send a private message, I am interested in buying some eggs. Hope to hear from you soon thank you!! ~ Rose

8. daze333

Dec 26, 2008
    Port Angeles, WA
    I got your pm and wrote you back. [​IMG]

9. daze333

Dec 26, 2008
    Port Angeles, WA
    I had to bump up the shipping costs a little to cover actual costs.

10. patlilkitty

patlilkitty New Egg

Apr 8, 2013
    Hello theremy name is Pat. I was interested in getting only one fawn and white runner duck fertile egg. I have 4 rowen ducklings now and 2 Khaki Cambells so I only would like to get 1 runner to join all my ducklings. No one around me sells just 1, and I dont need 6 more.My bantam hen its a great momma, and I was going to let her hatch it for me. Is it possible to get just one egg?? Please let me know. I live in Hyde Park N.Y.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by