Nice to meet you all!

AsunaWolf42

In the Brooder
Sep 2, 2019
Georgia
My name is Emily and I am brand new to raising backyard chickens, but I've been researching for a year! I currently have 12 chickens with the last 4 coming in the mail this week. I just wanted to see all the different breeds grow up! So I have about 12 different breeds. Oops. I love watching them all interact as babies and even with all my research I am still unsure of what to expect next! I hope that I will be able to learn a lot here and maybe get some of my questions answered! Thank you all for being here and sharing your knowledge with a newbie like me!

My name is Emily and I am brand new to raising backyard chickens, but I've been researching for a year! I currently have 12 chickens with the last 4 coming in the mail this week. I just wanted to see all the different breeds grow up! So I have about 12 different breeds. Oops. I love watching them all interact as babies and even with all my research I am still unsure of what to expect next! I hope that I will be able to learn a lot here and maybe get some of my questions answered! Thank you all for being here and sharing your knowledge with a newbie like me!
HAPPY LABOR DAY!

Welcome

Back
Top Bottom