Nice to meet you!

imanangelsmom

Hatching
Aug 4, 2020
Hello, nice to be added to the forum. I live in North East Texas on rural property and have loved living in the country all of my life. I have raised, enjoyed, and shown, many farm animals and have taught my sons to love animals and the rural lifestyle as well. I have downsized the number of critters and currently have a number of a few breeds of egg layer hens and some silkie chickens, a few dairy goats, 5 dogs (my 4-legged children) and an old mare. I work in marketing and advertising for equine related industry as well as recently acquired my license for property and casualty insurance in my state, and am so blessed to be able to work from my home office so I can live well away from the city. That's a short intro about me. I look forward to posting a few questions and learning from folks here on the forum.

Hello, nice to be added to the forum. I live in North East Texas on rural property and have loved living in the country all of my life. I have raised, enjoyed, and shown, many farm animals and have taught my sons to love animals and the rural lifestyle as well. I have downsized the number of critters and currently have a number of a few breeds of egg layer hens and some silkie chickens, a few dairy goats, 5 dogs (my 4-legged children) and an old mare. I work in marketing and advertising for equine related industry as well as recently acquired my license for property and casualty insurance in my state, and am so blessed to be able to work from my home office so I can live well away from the city. That's a short intro about me. I look forward to posting a few questions and learning from folks here on the forum.

Welcome to BackYardChickens! So glad to have you here in our wonderful community of friendly, helpful, knowledgeable people!

Back
Top Bottom