Nice to Meet You

ThePluckyHen

In the Brooder
Nov 25, 2020
Hello All,

I started raising chickens this summer, well 3 chickens and a duck. Scarlet, Sanha, Aster and Tanwyn keep me busy! Scarlet is a Rhode Island Red/White Plymouth Rock Cross, Sanha (My rooster) and Aster are Belgian D'uccles while Tanwyn is a Muscovy. While I haven't had them long, I am absolutely in love with them. They are so sweet.

My hobbies include gardening, painting and learning more about chickens!

I am a marketing major who is hoping to get some information on attitudes towards backyard chickens via a survey so I will post that eventually if allowed, but I mostly just like the community I've found in other chicken owners.

Talk Soon,

The Plucky Hen

-BYC-sign-flash.gif

Hello All,

I started raising chickens this summer, well 3 chickens and a duck. Scarlet, Sanha, Aster and Tanwyn keep me busy! Scarlet is a Rhode Island Red/White Plymouth Rock Cross, Sanha (My rooster) and Aster are Belgian D'uccles while Tanwyn is a Muscovy. While I haven't had them long, I am absolutely in love with them. They are so sweet.

My hobbies include gardening, painting and learning more about chickens!

I am a marketing major who is hoping to get some information on attitudes towards backyard chickens via a survey so I will post that eventually if allowed, but I mostly just like the community I've found in other chicken owners.

Talk Soon,

The Plucky Hen
20201109_231642.jpg

Back
Top Bottom