Nifty's Guessing Game šŸ† Winner announced

Who is going to win?

• Total voters
Yeah, grass is gonna grow for sure. :th Gonna have a huge PG&E bill too with the well pumps running all day. :oops:
ooooff. ouch. yeah. our electric might of had a slightly higher run for a day as well but, thankfully I've been good about everything else and as its our well.... its our water only.

All day, try 24/7.
yes, I do remember when I brought up on our recent well repair you talking about the water 24/7 that you deal with year in, year out.

Didn't you also say how the taxes are based on an estimation when there was that leak underground? what was it, 30K to 40K gallons? Or was it like 120K? I remember it was something astronomical.

Didn't you also say how the taxes are based on an estimation when there was that leak underground? what was it, 30K to 40K gallons? Or was it like 120K? I remember it was something astronomical.
No taxes involved. The underground leak of "regional water" was about 40,000 gallons over a 3 month period. I get charged for 10,000 gallons per month whether or not I use any water. During the winter, I might normally use 3,000 to 4,000 gallons over the course of 3 months.

The well is a separate issue that is used for irrigation during warm weather months and to keep the goldfish pond from freezing during the cold weather months. It costs an estimated $100+ per month in electricity usage.

The well water is not potable.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom