NJ - Sussex County Poultry Fanciers Annual Spring Show

Thanks to everyone who appeared for the set-up of the show! We have over 750 entries!

There is a call out for baked goods for our bake sale. please bring all donations to the table in the pole barn on saturday morning. You don't have to bake it yourself - items may be purchased from a bakery, or have someone bake for you! (I'm having my sister bake me cupcakes!)

Also, donations for the ticket auction are very welcome! I already have my box of goodies packed and ready! Items do not need to be chicken related, although those are always fun. Books, household goods, intact magazines, egg cartons, and other items are all acceptable. A bag of feed is especially welcome!

Thanks to everyone who appeared for the set-up of the show! We have over 750 entries!

There is a call out for baked goods for our bake sale. please bring all donations to the table in the pole barn on saturday morning. You don't have to bake it yourself - items may be purchased from a bakery, or have someone bake for you! (I'm having my sister bake me cupcakes!)

Also, donations for the ticket auction are very welcome! I already have my box of goodies packed and ready! Items do not need to be chicken related, although those are always fun. Books, household goods, intact magazines, egg cartons, and other items are all acceptable. A bag of feed is especially welcome!
When do the items for the ticket auction need to be provided? Also, sorry I wasn't able to be there saturday. I had it marked off on my calendar and then I got the mother of all headaches and couldn't make it there to help. I will try to make up for it on saturday.

When do the items for the ticket auction need to be provided? Also, sorry I wasn't able to be there saturday. I had it marked off on my calendar and then I got the mother of all headaches and couldn't make it there to help. I will try to make up for it on saturday.
Items for the ticket auction can be dropped off Friday night during coop-in, or Saturday morning, the earlier the better. You could be as late as 11am, although that doesn't leave the ladies much time to set up.

I got my little box of goodies all ready! I also have some stuff coming for the bake sale.

Does anyone know if there will be any Quail eggs or quail for sale? And chicken hatching eggs for sale? Thank you

th.gif
I just let the last of my quail free, because I thought nobody wanted them.
But at least they will give me enjoyment hearing them in my woods....

What kind of eggs? I am sure there will be eggs!

Last edited:
Well, guess what?! I won't be showing ANY birds, because my vet told me that the cause of this diarrhea that the girls have been suffering is from up to four parasites, and he's not sure of the treatment for so many at once. So, since I don't want to possibly infect anyone else's birds, mine will be staying at home. Crap!

On the bright side, I don't have to wash and blow dry eight LF and two bantams. And, I will get to wander at will in between helping at the show, since I won't have to worry about checking on my birds all day.

Sigh.

ohhhh =/ that sucks.... I have never bathed my birds before yesterday, and OMG it makes such a difference, Woke up this morning and couldnt believe it, I thought somebody traded roosters with me lol....

Back
Top Bottom