NJ - Sussex County Poultry Fanciers Annual Spring Show

So when I get pulled over with a mason jar full of rum and raisins in my cupholder....
lau.gif

It looks like I should be able to make it.

I thought of doing the sharpsburg show in the spring but, ugh what a drive, and the wine gods would really have to bless me if I had to drag the three kids with me. I am going to reserve my husband for the October Sussex show so I can go.
how far is the sharpsburg show from Jackson i live in jackson 2 lol!!!

how far is the sharpsburg show from Jackson i live in jackson 2 lol!!!

It's about 3.5 - 4 hrs. I've done it for dog shows, but I wouldn't want to drive that far with chickens in my car. I'm going to try for the sussex show in October. How about you?

Where about in Jackson? I'm over by great adventure, north end of town. There is a few jackson folks on here lately. I see you raise an assortment there. What kinds of chickens do you raise and do you ever sell any? Not like I need more :p

It's about 3.5 - 4 hrs. I've done it for dog shows, but I wouldn't want to drive that far with chickens in my car. I'm going to try for the sussex show in October. How about you?
Where about in Jackson? I'm over by great adventure, north end of town. There is a few jackson folks on here lately. I see you raise an assortment there. What kinds of chickens do you raise and do you ever sell any? Not like I need more
tongue.png
im by Liberty and McAullife schools and i go 2 Sussex all the time and im going in the fall. I breed champion Muscovy ducks, D'Uccles, D'Anvers, bantam cochins, bantam Faverolles, Houdans, Modern Games, Sumatra LF and BT, OEGBs, and silkies!!!! Right now i have some Amaracana Black LF pairs for sale, Sumatra bantam and LF pairs 4 sale, 2 OEGB pairs 4 sale, and some D'uccles 4 sale!!!

im by Liberty and McAullife schools and i go 2 Sussex all the time and im going in the fall. I breed champion Muscovy ducks, D'Uccles, D'Anvers, bantam cochins, bantam Faverolles, Houdans, Modern Games, Sumatra LF and BT, OEGBs, and silkies!!!! Right now i have some Amaracana Black LF pairs for sale, Sumatra bantam and LF pairs 4 sale, 2 OEGB pairs 4 sale, and some D'uccles 4 sale!!!

Great variety of some nice birds. We'll all have to wear name tags with our BYC user name so we all know who each other is, lol.

Back
Top Bottom