NMGA Reg'd Nigerian Wether N GA SOLD

Jenlyn - you have a double registered doe, correct? NDGA/AGS? You will want a NDGA reg buck, those above are only NMGA registered. Course, I'm only assuming here, but wanted to clarify. I won't have NDGA registered stock available until sometime next spring (Feb and on).

Quote:
Yes my girl is NDGA and AGS registered. The buck my friend has came from the same breeder in gainsville, she "gave" us a free buck for buying a few does, she had plenty of extra bucks and was doing a herd reduction. He is NDGA and AGS also. I hope to be bringing him over in a couple weeks, before the end of the month anyway. I'm going to try to breed both my does with him. Assuming my Oberhaslis is not already bred...

I want one soooooo bad. I would love any one of those boys to add with my Danny and Daisy (grade goats). So I checked mapquest, roughly 10-11 hours to Georgia. Maybe I could be the engine of the train and make deliveries???? I really want one of these little guys. I try to avoid your posts because they are soooo cute. I have been looking for Nigerian Dwarfs near me her in Maryland, but not have had much luck.

I am not looking........ I m not looking.....

lol.png
If Dulce knew how popular she was...she'd insist upon Evian and caviar!

LOL I wish I knew when my neighbor traveled back and forth to MD...but she's as spastic as a cat on a hotwire.

Kate - I have a question.

I was talking to a neighbor who said that the little goats have a smell different from regular goats. When I asked him what he meant, he said the littles have a smell and it is not a good one. I thought, he was talking about a Buck, but he said all of them.

Is there any truth to that?
Pygmy vs. Nigerian Dwarf?

I really really want one of these little guys. Also, do you think they would get along with standard sized goats?

Dang it!!!!
he.gif
I've been looking for 2 goats for a month now but haven't found any to my liking! And your 2 far away!

Last edited:
Quote:
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif

No there is NO truth to that! <<pauses to catch her breath>>

gig.gif

Okay...whew!

I think it depends on the goats, as far as a standard goat being okay around minis. Most of the people I know that mix the breeds say the minis overcompensate for their size with their attitude, which I could very easily believe!

Yes my girl is NDGA and AGS registered. The buck my friend has came from the same breeder in gainsville, she "gave" us a free buck for buying a few does, she had plenty of extra bucks and was doing a herd reduction. He is NDGA and AGS also. I hope to be bringing him over in a couple weeks, before the end of the month anyway. I'm going to try to breed both my does with him. Assuming my Oberhaslis is not already bred...

Make sure when you're dealing with registered goats that you never use a goat only NDGA registered. If you do you're stuck with NDGA only kids. If you have a doe AGS/NDGA registered be sure to use a buck who's AGS so that you can dual register the kids.​

Back
Top Bottom