No eggs.....

G’Day from down under madmadsen22
frow.gif
Welcome!

As you have already received some great advice, I will just wish you all the best and hope that you get some eggs soon.

I also hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun. Unlike non chicken loving friends, family and colleagues, BYC’ers never tire of stories or pictures that feature our feathered and non feathered friends
wink.png

I am wondering also if you have more males than you think. You can post photos (individually please) of your birds at "what breed or gender is this." it will also give you another opportunity to mention no one is laying. They may have advice on that as well.

I am wondering also if you have more males than you think.   You can post photos (individually please)  of your birds  at  "what breed or gender is this."  it will also give you another opportunity to mention no one is laying.  They may have advice on that as well.
well I bought some pullets, so I know at least 8 of them are hens. I'm thinking I have 4 roos and 11 hens. I'm pretty sure.

Back
Top Bottom