No pipping day 29

It’s not like running blood just bloody. And when baby moves it’s legs n squawks it catches it no yellow yolk though
One of mine did this too. She kicked out and pulled the cord no Yolk but a little blood and red swollen belly.
I was told to put a little Vaseline on it and leave baby be.
Mine is now 11.5 weeks old and doing great

One of mine did this too. She kicked out and pulled the cord no Yolk but a little blood and red swollen belly.
Here are pictures of my baby
I didn’t see her push out I was in the other room I heard a loud peeping and ran in and saw blood and her belly was red and swollen with blood but not bleeding.

Here are pictures of my baby
I didn’t see her push out I was in the other room I heard a loud peeping and ran in and saw blood and her belly was red and swollen with blood but not bleeding.

Attachments

• 07023F85-415A-47C9-8356-E06829BA9079.png
    07023F85-415A-47C9-8356-E06829BA9079.png
    4.3 MB · Views: 13
  • 8FDC913D-7C2E-485D-A6AE-D1D223772291.png
    8FDC913D-7C2E-485D-A6AE-D1D223772291.png
    4.4 MB · Views: 14
  • B457E6FF-57E4-462B-813B-2547AA9F92AE.png
    B457E6FF-57E4-462B-813B-2547AA9F92AE.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 14
Thank you 🙏🏻 I will try this x another question does my baby need an assist as his foot is over head?! My babies all internally pipped and then nothing for 36 hrs I made safetyholes and then helped as all shrink wrapped! I’ve helped 2 so far , it was painstaking as all his feathers were stuck to the membrane and as he pushed his feathers were pulling out I spent half hr in a baking humid bathroom with warm water and a cotton bud de sticking him….. all my ducks out of 5 are this way! The final one also pipped wrong way! It’s been a total nightmare 🥺😢 the 3 remaining still have too many blood vessels to help out much more atm…. All I can do is keep them moist

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    265.6 KB · Views: 14
Thank you 🙏🏻 I will try this x another question does my baby need an assist as his foot is over head?! My babies all internally pipped and then nothing for 36 hrs I made safetyholes and then helped as all shrink wrapped! I’ve helped 2 so far , it was painstaking as all his feathers were stuck to the membrane and as he pushed his feathers were pulling out I spent half hr in a baking humid bathroom with warm water and a cotton bud de sticking him….. all my ducks out of 5 are this way! The final one also pipped wrong way! It’s been a total nightmare 🥺😢 the 3 remaining still have too many blood vessels to help out much more atm…. All I can do is keep them moist
I did have to fully hatch my baby that had a good over its head. He to couldn’t tune to push out on his own. As long as there is veins he will be fine to stay in there to finish the aborning
One way to help with that goo stuff is gently turn a Qtip between baby and membrane. Not hard and not fast. I was able to get it away from baby so she wasn’t stuck.
Only go in a little as you remove more shell you can go in a bit more each time.
Try to only pick a little piece of shell at a time and wait hours between giving baby more time
You are doing great !!!
I had all these same issues my first hatch
You will gain so much knowledge and confidence each one you do

Baby looks good
He has veins still so not ready but he can breath

Also, if they are ready to get out and can't you'll get stress let out peeping. You'll know it when you hear it.
Does this one need help peeping a lot and foot and wing now covering head he is pushing but not getting anywhere!? I don’t want him to suffocate!? My other baby has fluffed but still sleepy and can’t lift head yet

Attachments

• 5ED9F316-27E8-4CFB-AA31-FEDBD76A5D1C.jpeg
    5ED9F316-27E8-4CFB-AA31-FEDBD76A5D1C.jpeg
    341.5 KB · Views: 15

Back
Top Bottom