No pips. Have question????

1chickescapes

In the Brooder
11 Years
Oct 1, 2008
northern NH
I'm on my first hatch and I'm frustrated and anxious. Our temp is steady at 99.4 and humidity is between 65 - 75 %. I'm on day 21 and don't see any movement of the eggs. We candled them before we took them off the turner on day 18. All looked good we could see movement inside eggs. Shouldn't we see the eggs move some? Shouldn't we see something? Thank you

Last edited:
I'm on day 18 & have not seen any movement. HOWEVER, I have been told to be very, very patient. From what I have read, yours could pip anytime from today 'til Wednesday (!)
You try to be patient, now. I'll be anxious enough for the two of us...
fl.gif

Thank you Rebecca, I hope so too. My DH stayed awake all last night waiting and we didn't even have a pip till this morning. He was so afraid he'd miss the hatch. He probably will anyway. He's sooo tired.
I'm to excited to sleep:cd

good luck with your hatch. This is my first and its exciting, frustrating and just takes to darn long. Come on litttle chickies. Lets go:fl

Thank you all. It's so nice to know that your not alone. I'll let you know how things are going. Still only 1 pip. I can see her (hopefully) little beek. Can't wait for the rest of her to show.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom