No progress, is this normal?

Im no expert whatsoever. This is my first time incubating. I just got one off Amazon. So far it has been working great. I’ll leave the link here.

Jumbl Clear Egg Incubator, Fully Automatic Digital Poultry Hatching Machine, Temperature Control & Automatic Egg Turner, LED Candler, Mini 12-35 Egg Incubator Breeder for Chicken, Ducks, Birds & More https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08CGSR5L...t_i_AXY5ETWJS2YR2WTMHMV0?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
I just ordered it! It's easier looking than the contraption I have in my storage shed. Thanks for the idea. I just needed a simple and quick decision that proved life. Thanks🙂I saw so many models, I have a head ache!

I'd wait a few more hours to be sure it's not stuck. Sometimes chicks are slow hatchers.

If it's stuck, you'll have to assist it, by gently peeling back eggshell, & membrane away from the chick. Since the chick is already working on it's zip, its ready.
So the chick hasn’t made anymore progress. IDK if I should assist at this point! I did peel the eggshell some earlier to see if that would help it. it’s still alive just not really trying to get out.

So the chick hasn’t made anymore progress. IDK if I should assist at this point! I did peel the eggshell some earlier to see if that would help it. it’s still alive just not really trying to get out.
You can go ahead, & assist. The chick maybe a weak one.

You can go ahead, & assist. The chick maybe a weak one.
I went ahead and helped him/her out. Seems tired but doing good.
5734ECCF-B399-46F9-9868-64E0FA2AE703.jpeg

They made it through the night and seem to be doing great! There’s a third one on the way. 😍 I didn’t realize how nerve wrecking yet exciting this is 😅😁

Attachments

• 7FFC2971-9651-4907-A0F9-837532D648CB.jpeg
    7FFC2971-9651-4907-A0F9-837532D648CB.jpeg
    355 KB · Views: 3

Back
Top Bottom