No Shave November

I think its saint Jude but anyway one if the cancer hospitals hold it every year. You send them a dated picture of you clean shaved at the first of the month with a donation. At the end of the month you send a second dated picture. Prizes are awarded to the nicest beards.

I would do it but I have a few years worth of beard I am not willing to cut off for the clean shaved picture...

My hubby is doing the Aussie version which is called movember. You get sponsors and grow a mo (Moustache) for November. The money raised goes to prostate cancer research and the idea is also to bring awareness about prostate cancer and being checked.

See some pretty funny and cool moustaches come the end of the month. But my hubby has to cheat and stops shaving his top lip mid October or else all he ends up with is a dirty looking top lip lol

So do the women take part in this no shave November ?

Armpits and legs - I think?
lau.gif

guys I may b from Ohio n like the idea of extra insulation but no way will I as a female participate, ewwww. also on that note my hubby would probably not like it either, that would make a long boring winter!!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom