Nobody Else Has Done It

rodriguezpoultry

Langshan Lover
11 Years
Jan 4, 2009
Claremore, OK
Nobody else in my family has EVER ordered a dress online. I am looking at wedding dresses (gorgeous ones for around $150 to $200). Of course they're coming straight from China/India/Indonesia.

Has anyone on here ordered a wedding dress? If so, how did it work out for you?

What can I say...I'm cheap.

gig.gif
You want cheap? Get an older sister and wear her wedding dress! Thats what I did
big_smile.png

I think if you're going to order one, your best bet is to go to places that sale them and try as many on as possible, to see what your size is. As long as the website you're ordering off of has good reviews and is safe, you shouldn't have any problems (or so you'd think).

Best of luck!! BTW - When's the big day? Or are you an over achiever and not even engaged?
lau.gif

Friends ordered prom dresses online. Luckily they stated the date 2 weeks before they needed the dresses or they would have not had the dresses in time.
The last dress arrived 2 days before the prom and did not fit.

I bought my wedding dress for $175 used.

I keep seeing David's Bridal is having a dress sale.

Last edited:
Don't order from China etc. stick to the US.

My sisters have ordered a total 4 wedding dresses online and they looked beautiful, it is much less stressful than going to the store and having the sales lady tell you how fat you are and talking you into a dress that they want to get rid of.

Order with plenty of extra time if the dress is no good you can return it sometimes and get a new one.

I have a lovely wedding dress I could send you. What's your size?....you can PM me. I'll have to check it to see if it's ok. Sure it would need cleaned though. My Mom spent 24 hours hand beading it, sweetheart neckline...leg o mutton sleeves. It was my dream dress, too bad the groom was a nightmare!

I'm a bit larger in the size department....there's a dress someone is willing to sell me for $20 but it's a Size 16, which is probably not going to happen.

I'm a dork and my fiance agreed...the date is 9/10/11!
big_smile.png

I'm on the Special K diet for the moment. Going to try it and see how it goes. When it stops working, I'll switch to another diet. My cousin gave me her guidelines and since we (were) all relatively the same size and genetics...hoping it works for me also.

M, this is my wedding dress (without the dorky hat and the sleeves are detachable):

4810_agora.jpg

I paid $360.00 for it, from here:

http://www.hazels.com/cgi-bin/hrww/agora.cgi

I know roughly what size you wear. If you would like to have it, let me know. We could work somethng out. Otherwise, they have some nice dresses; some more expensive than mine, others less expensive.
They were a very good company to deal with.

Last edited:
Quote:
oh i am on the special k diet again. it really does work!!! i have the meal bars!! i lost 20 pounds on it. holidays made me eat more.
roll.png
so i am back on it again.

Back
Top Bottom