Noisy Incubator???

Hangin Wit My Peeps

AutumnBreezeChickens.com
11 Years
Apr 20, 2008
Birnamwood, Wisconsin
Ok I got my incubator yesterday and it's been running for 24 hours now. I think it's quiet but hubby says it's driving him nuts. It's the hovabator 1588 and I hear a soft humm but that is it! lol Does anyone else thing theirs is noisy? Hubby wants to know that you all think? My son is deaf so he can't get in on the argument and then we have a 3 yr old who can care less! lol Those of you who have a 1588 let me know what you think
wink.png

The husband will always find something to complain about...LOL. Mine is in an unuse bathroom upstairs with the door shut and doesnt have a fan so it is totally silent. Maybe you could put it in a closet?

Maybe you could put it in a closet?

I have actually thought of this but there is no outlet near by and I have to keep both it and the turner plugged in. And if I run an extension cord I can see the 3 yr old tripping on it! YIKES! 170 bucks down the drain if that happens.​

I have 2 1588 and they do have a little humming one is just a bit louder than the other. Hey! anything that moves air is going to have a little, tell him to get over it!
old.gif
You rule the roost!!
lau.gif

Last edited:
I have mine in the guest room and hubby likes to take a nap in there. He says the turner has a soft chugging sound like a train! But if the turner is off I can't really hear anything.

I have my 1588 in my room and it helps me go to sleep at night, I guess that just because I'm use to it. But it's not really a loud noise more like a hum.

edited because i just can't spell tonight
lol.png

Last edited:
It does make alot of noise. But its the kind of noise that puts a person to sleep. Also I know its running if I can hear it. No wondering if the little boy has unpluged it.

Back
Top Bottom