None

I am interested in purchasing some eggs if they are still available. I have never purchased eggs before, but I have a banty EE that just went broody and I would love to give her some fertile eggs to hatch. I was going to order some Cochins chicks from a hatchery tomorrow, but I saw your calicos....they are beautiful.

Hello! Yes, the eggs are available! You can send payment to my PayPal account : [email protected] along with your name and address to ship them to. Total is $35
As soon as the payment is received, I will ship the eggs. If it is before noon, they will be shipped same day! Thank you! You will love these babies!! So colorful and cute!
Angie

Okay I haven't heard anything from Angie, as I have sent her emails, and a request here to get with me about the eggs I bought from her. I am really disappointed in the fact that she sent me over 10 day old eggs because her hens started going broodie, and were not laying. As I had asked her to wait until fall and send me a dozen fresh eggs then, but no I got a dozen eggs from 7 days to over 10 days old, never the less none of them hatched or started to form as when I broke them on the 9th candling day there were no embryos in 10 of them, because there were no bulls eyes either. the 2 that did have embryo's, I put back in and then a day later there were the infamous death rings, when I candled them before on the 9th day I didn't see movement but did see spots, so I left them in there. Then testing them again I saw the red death ring, when I cracked them open one had only formed the spot, and the other had formed the tiny embryo, but died.
I have hatched over 20 dozen eggs in the Brinsea 20 Automatic with humidity pump, and always had better than 80% hatch most of the time 100%.
I feel as if I have been avoided by this seller and really am disappointed, as all I ask is for the dozen eggs to be replaced with fertile eggs when they start to lay again in the fall.

Am I asking to much here?

Back
Top Bottom