Noob hello!

Farm-Con-BALLON-byc-300fast.gif
wave high happy.gif
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? I have owned chickens up until about 5 years ago when we moved into town. Now we got the house situated, a couple kids in college and all paperwork in order we are gonna go chicken again.
(2) How many chickens do you have right now? None but 5 is max allowed so we are being picky boo

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens? Best personality so very amusing to watch

(5) What are some of your other hobbies? I craft alot!

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share. We are a family of 7 but only 3 kids left at home, 2 dogs 2 cats and a bunch 'o fishies

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D I belonged to BYC many moons ago and it was always a great resource. Now that I'm coming back to the dark side I may need assistance specially since I am new to following city codes like no free rangers, weirdos down at city hall....

Back
Top Bottom