Noodles' harness training program

Wow, I was looking for a random thread where I could complement your art. I LOVE it! But then I found this. Maybe it will push me to actially try my waterfowl harnesses on my CPG or swedish ducks. They are diaper type so I can play with birbs inside. But messy to clean. Btw I am an artist who does icons with animals.I want to get into digital but dont know what software to use. Can you email me at [email protected] plz? I think you will like my art too。
Me? I can't email you but I can PM you of you'd like

That’s odd. Blue has also gone down hilll he’s started sulking when I put it on. What type of things is she doing? Maybe she realised.
She's trying to get her legs through the body piece, then she does and gets stuck. I think this part needs to be shorter.

20220516_161705_HDR~2.jpg

Yesterday I did get her to walk with it fine but it wasn't as "smooth" as it was the 1st time

She's trying to get her legs through the body piece, then she does and gets stuck. I think this part needs to be shorter.

View attachment 3115624

Yesterday I did get her to walk with it fine but it wasn't as "smooth" as it was the 1st time
That happens with blue. So I made it shorter and it stopped. He started sulking when it was on, when I had not put it on with for two days. im not sure why she’s suddenly gotten worse.

Back
Top Bottom