NOOOOOOWWWWW Look what you chicken people have done to us.

I agree with Arlee! Nothing wrong with that photo!
lau.gif

jeaucamom-you do have it baaaad!!!!!!!!!!!

That's how I got started being a city girl I wanted nothing to do with chickens or pigs. My bil,dh and daughters talked me into it. We we started we began with 9 chickens; now about 7 or 8 years later on the farm we have 50 laying hens at all times. Raise 2 to 3 pigs and raise and butcher our own meat birds(50). And to top it all off I ordered our first beef cow today to raise. It's better and better each year.

Please step to the front of the room and state you name inserted in the following sentence

Hello my name is _____________ and I am a chick-a-holic.

Jeaucamom you might possibly be the new CA group leader.

Yeah, and this is an expensive habit too... My goodness......

Confession time. 4 incubators (3 1588, 1 lg 9200), 4 turners, 9 dozen eggs (plus shipping to CA), 3 rolls of shelf liner, 6 accurite, 4 brooder lamps, 8 ft kiddie pool, 8x13 vynl shed.....

To hatch out 36 chicks. We only have 25 left (after roos and losses) and several more are roos and will have to go too. We will probably be down to 17 (of our own) when all is said and done.

YOU DO THE MATH!!!!

I won't tell you how much I had to sell to support this habit. I am a total JUNKIE!! And now my kids are turning into Junkies. You know what they say about the sins of the fathers (and mothers...) something about a thousand generations!! LOL

Back
Top Bottom