Nope!

Quote:
Clearly it is not a requirement, But we would love to see them
yippiechickie.gif

Quote:
Go to Lowe's and buy a Task Force LED flashlight. It's like 150 lumens and works wonderful. It's like $25 or so! Chickenfever recommended it to me and I am sure glad I got it. I also found that turning the egg to the side and also trying to shine it up through the air cell made it so I could see much more!!! HTH

It really is a great flashlight. Made a world of difference for me. I saw a flashlight at Sams club that was 200 Lumen. With that you could prob see clear thru the egg!!! I didnt get it though. Husband said I already had one and mine does work well. Though I will gladly take a Ovascop from Brinsea!!!!

Now to get out my Word document and update the new participants.

Thanks for the tip - I'm stopping on my way home from work tonight!

First hatch of the season complete! Set 32 turkey eggs in the DX 40 a month ago and now have 28 poults in the brooder. MY other DX40 is full of pheasant eggs and they are due on the 12th.

Quote:
Awwww!! I want to wake up to that! Well I would rather watch a few hatch. Adorable. Dont forget to post to Brinseas Facebook page!!!

Mine is an old pro 20. They dont make them anymore, its been replaced by something else. I can get about 20 eggs in it, more if they are small. I also have the auto turner and the humidity pump.

Back
Top Bottom