Normal baby chick poop pictures

IMG_3600.jpeg

Sent from my iPhone

I can’t really see the first one but the second poop just looks like a cecal poop to me, chicks lay them so very often. It’s like a normal poop just darker,thicker and smells a lot more😊
https://chat.allotment-garden.org/index.php?topic=17568.0

This link is very good if you want to see what kind of droppings are normal and not that hens lay😊
Thanks so much FTH. It's amazing how much there is learn about chicks/chickens. I think our girls are OK, since none of them seems listless - quite the opposite. They eat like there's no tomorrow, and then they pass out under the heat and nap. Then they're up drinking and running everywhere. Life is good!

Mine pooped this today. I keep them in fresh water because they are 2 weeks old. There's no blood just runny brown poop. They are up earing n playing n being normal. Is this something I should be worried about?

Attachments

• 20230325_095648.jpg
    20230325_095648.jpg
    588.1 KB · Views: 18
Mine pooped this today. I keep them in fresh water because they are 2 weeks old. There's no blood just runny brown poop. They are up earing n playing n being normal. Is this something I should be worried about?
if it’s just one poop like this then no, it can also happen if you have started feeding them other food than their starter because their stomach have to get used to it and that can sometimes cause a little weird poop. Have they pooped like this for a while or have you seen more than one do this? If they do it for a longer period then I would start to think what could give them the runny poop😊

No just today. But I have to constantly keep their water clean. They love to drink n that's what I was thinking was they are taking alot for water intake in. . But it was only 1 time this morning by 1 chick. Thank u for the response I was freaking

No just today. But I have to constantly keep their water clean. They love to drink n that's what I was thinking was they are taking alot for water intake in. . But it was only 1 time this morning by 1 chick. Thank u for the response I was freaking
Don’t worry, it’s normal poop I promise, but I totally get it😊 goos luck with the chicks

Back
Top Bottom