North Carolina Traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody have any SEBRIGHTS? Ideal Poultry has Golden, Silver, and Buff Laced. Does anyone know of others. I would really like to get some. Please let me know if you have any or know where I can get some.

Hi Everyone! My name is Tammy and I live in Hendersonville, NC and I have a few breeds that I'm looking. They are.....any color standard cochin pullets, buff brahma's, blue or blue laced red wyandottes (standard size), and blue laced red wyandottes (bantam). Anyone have any they want to sell let me know.
smile.png

Hello NC Peeps,
If anyone is looking for Baby Chicks or Started Pullets then check us out.

We have redesigned our site and we hope that everyone likes it, as I am not a website designer by no means I do try and get all the info needed on the pages.

If anyone has questions or comments for us please email them to us directly at [email protected]

Please visit our new site at http://www.shookpoultry.net

We look forward to hearing from you!
Roger Shook,
Shook Poultry
3177 Poultry Dr
Claremont, NC 28610

Hey folks, I got some birds that need to find new homes, will sell or trade....
I have 3 Dominique hens, 1 Barred Rock Roo, A buff Orpington hen and a I dunno what hen....
21675_dscn0426.jpg

21675_dscn0228.jpg

21675_dscn0231.jpg

21675_dscn0223.jpg

The Roo is being treated for the mites on his legs. The last two hens are off laying and will be going to the freezer unless someone wants a couple pretty yard birds. The Dom hens were a rescue from a weasel but I really don't need Doms - as pretty as they may be - I need the space for my Orpingtons.

Quote:
I'm outside of Hickory but I am supposed to go pick up some chicks on your side of the state, maybe we can coordinate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom