North Carolina

Hi! We are real close, how fun! How many and what breeds do you have?[/quote]

I've got 2 black australorp, 1 light Sussex, 1 speckled Sussex, and a light brahma. One of my hens died about a week ago. Hopefully I can add a new girl this spring. If I had my way, I'd have about 30 lol! And a few Roos.
1f600.png

Hi! We are real close, how fun! How many and what breeds do you have?

I just got my first chickens 7 weeks ago and I'd have 30 too! Just love it

I've got 2 black australorp, 1 light Sussex, 1 speckled Sussex, and a light brahma. One of my hens died about a week ago. Hopefully I can add a new girl this spring. If I had my way, I'd have about 30 lol! And a few Roos.
1f600.png
[/quote]

Anyone going to the Forsyth Fowl Fancier's Spring Poultry Show on March 26? At the Dixie Classic Fairgrounds in Winston-Salem?

Or has anyone gone there before? I've never been to a poultry show before, I'm interested to see what goes on there!

I'm not new, but I've been gone from both NYC and being a chicken owner for over a year. I currently have 19 chicks (variety of TSC chicks)and 2 ducklings (khaki campbells, I think) in the brooder, 12 more chicks on order (arriving April 14th), and hoping to buy a few more duckling when our TSC gets their order this week.

BTW, I'm in Lincoln county.

Anyone going to the Forsyth Fowl Fancier's Spring Poultry Show on March 26? At the Dixie Classic Fairgrounds in Winston-Salem?

Or has anyone gone there before? I've never been to a poultry show before, I'm interested to see what goes on there!

Sounds like so much fun! I've never been, we are new to chickens, but I think I'll put in on the calendar! Thanks for mentioning it.

Back
Top Bottom