North Carolina

Welcome! There are a bunch of NCers's here.
smile.png

We're in Wake County, how about you?
i`m in Montgomery County

I am in Hillsborough (Orange County)and have 4 guinea fowl at 7 weeks old. Any takers in NC. They are free. I have posted it but everyone is out of state so I thought I would ask in my home state. Here is a picture of 3 of them, 2 with white heads.

0713171108.jpg

Last edited:
Hi NC peeps! I have two Light Brahma cockerels I need to find a home for (I'm totally a cockerel lottery winner with this last batch of chicks:th:barnie). If one had been a pullet I was going to get a few more girls for the one I knew was a cockerel at 4 weeks old (he is the bigger one). I'm near Asheville NC.

IMG_0315.JPG
IMG_0317.JPG

I'm just north of Charlotte. Loving our new chicken adventures! We especially love our Silkies and Easter Eggers. (I never would have thought it, but I like the roosters the best!!!) Here's one of our sweet roos, Bombadil (Dirty in the picture...had just rained...)
IMG_20170702_123615.jpg

Hi NC peeps! I have two Light Brahma cockerels I need to find a home for (I'm totally a cockerel lottery winner with this last batch of chicks:th:barnie). If one had been a pullet I was going to get a few more girls for the one I knew was a cockerel at 4 weeks old (he is the bigger one). I'm near Asheville NC.

View attachment 1078027 View attachment 1078028

Beautiful roos. If I didn't already have one, possibly 2 roos, I would totally take one!

Back
Top Bottom