North Carolina

Some of the people from this group were showing there...or working there!
or all of the above.
tongue.png

Scott

welp, if anyone noticed the inordinately tall, bearded fellow in the red shirt wearing glasses and a tweed flat cap, that was me. I didn't engage much simply because folks looked so busy getting packed up and I didn't want to keep anyone from more pressing matters. I enjoyed the viewing, so kudos to the folks that put in the effort to put it on. Here are a few of my faves...

Loved this lil BLRW lady...

About to add some more hens....from my cat friend....heheheheheeee...
Getting in another load of fruit trees and bushes for the nursery....let me know if anyone needs any. Will be moving greenhouses, bee hives and coops to the new farm soon so will selling nursery stock down. Lots to.do so on!!!

welp, if anyone noticed the inordinately tall, bearded fellow in the red shirt wearing glasses and a tweed flat cap, that was me. I didn't engage much simply because folks looked so busy getting packed up and I didn't want to keep anyone from more pressing matters. I enjoyed the viewing, so kudos to the folks that put in the effort to put it on. Here are a few of my faves...

Polish and sumatras are nice breeds. Never had a wyandotte so can't say there. Glad you made it to the show. And

welcome-byc.gif
new flocker.

welp, if anyone noticed the inordinately tall, bearded fellow in the red shirt wearing glasses and a tweed flat cap, that was me. I didn't engage much simply because folks looked so busy getting packed up and I didn't want to keep anyone from more pressing matters. I enjoyed the viewing, so kudos to the folks that put in the effort to put it on. Here are a few of my faves... Loved this lil BLRW lady...
Polish and sumatras are nice breeds. Never had a wyandotte so can't say there. Glad you made it to the show. And :welcome new flocker.
I had a polish hen and roo, the roo was the worst tempered theming ever, got rid of him, I might have just got a bad egg so to speak but the hen was spooky, but a good hen, I think the impaired vision has to do with her sloppiness. I've never been around, seen in person or delt with Sumatras,but WYANDOTTES!!!!! I can speak for!!!!!!! LOVE,LOVE,LOVE them. Great birds. #1 beautiful!!! #2 matures to nice size #3 very friendly #4 lays good #5 beautiful Brown eggs I can go on and on about them! Here are a couple pics of my splash WYANDOTTES
[/IMG] Also the rose combs do great in cold weather!!!! I just love WYANDOTTES....

Quote: I had a polish hen and roo, the roo was the worst tempered theming ever, got rid of him, I might have just got a bad egg so to speak but the hen was spooky, but a good hen, I think the impaired vision has to do with her sloppiness. I've never been around, seen in person or delt with Sumatras,but WYANDOTTES!!!!! I can speak for!!!!!!! LOVE,LOVE,LOVE them. Great birds.
#1 beautiful!!!
#2 matures to nice size
#3 very friendly
#4 lays good
#5 beautiful Brown eggs
I can go on and on about them!
Here are a couple pics of my splash WYANDOTTES
[/URL]
Also the rose combs do great in cold weather!!!!
I just love WYANDOTTES....
Never had a mean polish rooster, but each bird has it's own personality. The crest does mess with their vision, have had a few that I had to trim their crest so they could see to eat. I have also had a few that were just plain dumb.

Sorry to have missed you at the show and everyone else that came. I had hoped to meet more of the folks there.

Your pictures top to bottom. White Crested Black Polish........... Black Sumatra and a Blue Laced Red Wyandotte
.......just in case you want to research them some. Glad you joined us here.
big_smile.png

About to add some more hens....from my cat friend....heheheheheeee...
Getting in another load of fruit trees and bushes for the nursery....let me know if anyone needs any. Will be moving greenhouses, bee hives and coops to the new farm soon so will selling nursery stock down. Lots to.do so on!!!
You getting a playful, sweet young dog for your sweet ever-loving boys too .......right??
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom