North Carolina

I am in Mint Hill. My flock is around 23 weeks old now. My hens are laying their smallish eggs still.
Mint hill. I like that town name. We are about 2 hours apart. So that is kind of far apart. And my mom said she can not stand one more rooster crowing or one more rooster that won't leave the hens alone....So I would love to get one, but I do not think I can. Have you found yourself another glw rooster? I hope you can find one!

Gosh I've not been on here in forever! Hope everyone is doing well. My girls started molting this week so it looks like a feather explosion in the hen house! Featherfixer here we come! Lol

Hi guys! Im in Olivia Nc, just north of Fort Bragg :) i have one lonely pekin duck. Anyone know of any good local hatcheries for ducklings? I know its a bit late in the year but a girl can hope! ;)

I am only of a mind to get rid of one unless I can find one to keep the breed going in my flock. they are only  weeks (or so) old so if you want one I got one! 

For those of you moving near to the Charlotte area, once you get settled in feel free to reach out to me for fertile eggs or if you need them hatched when you get them I can do that as well. I currently have Golden Laced Wyandottes and Black Copper Marans. I get my feed from a guy who has his own mill in Midland. He also has horse feed and a few other feeds I dont need currently. He gets his supplies locally (Statesville I think he said) and his prices are fair.  

Can you please give the name and number of this feed person? I'm pretty sure it's the one I've been looking for. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom