North Carolina

Miss Lydia-- see my signature well a promise anyway from craigs list
fl.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
Everyone is doing fine. We are in the process of digging a hole for the new pond we bought for them to go in. I'll take some pictures Saturday when they go in.

Awww...no poor Brunswick. I have no idea...but I bet someone on here does. Send him a hug for me..
hugs.gif

On a happier note........... I just candled day 8 on some assort. bantam eggs I won on auction. 14/16 are developing.
ya.gif

6 Runner Ducks due Feb. 24...all jiggling around in their shells.
4 Butterscotch Calls due March 4th saw little jiggles.

jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif

Brunswicks beak~~take a metal nail file (emory board), separate the upper from the lower beak with your finger, file the end and sides of the top beak until it meets with the bottom again appropriately. While you have his mouth open.....look inside; usually cross beak that develops after hatching, can be caused by a grain of food getting stuck in the upper beak.
Let us know what happens !!

Good morning all! I hope everyone is feeling better than I am today, came down with the nasty flu a couple of days ago.
sickbyc.gif

I just wanted to let everyone know that I put my first three eggs from my beautiful orpington cockerel that was at the show into lockdown last night. Hoping all three hatch.
fl.gif

Goodmorning all

HT
fl.gif
jumpy.gif

And feel better...I have been coughing , nose running and just plain sick since last Tues.
sickbyc.gif

It was a gift from my daughter, who recooperated in about 3-4 days, not me, this is lingering. I went to Dr. Thrus. Just needs to run its course. yeep eeee!

Em...love the new avatar
big_smile.png
How are those Emu eggs doing?

Greenskeeper.....how is little Brunswick?

Enjoy this pretty weather......

Quote:
You MUST BE sick ! You know that Cockerels don't lay eggs!

(just joking. .....sorta....)

I hope you get to feeling better SOON.
-Junkmanme-
old.gif

yuckyuck.gif
lau.gif
Thank you, I needed that!
wink.png

Quote:
You MUST BE sick ! You know that Cockerels don't lay eggs!

(just joking. .....sorta....)

I hope you get to feeling better SOON.
-Junkmanme-
old.gif

yuckyuck.gif
lau.gif
Thank you, I needed that!
wink.png

You're WELCOME. Take some "Thera-Flu" and some of that CLEAR MOUNTAIN LIQUID.
You'll feel better....although you MIGHT continue to "hallucinate".
th.gif

-Junkmanme-
old.gif

Back
Top Bottom