North Carolina

tongue2.gif

Hi all!!

So this afternoon DW - Allison - gets home to find one the the baby chicks has managed to jump out of the brooder box and is running around on the carpet. none the worse for wear, it is now in a taller brooder box and happy to be back with it's 2 friends!! After leaving a poop trail all around the carpet.....
jumpy.gif

Still dealing with virus and system issues... hopefully will up and running again soon!

**I did goto the fair today though, will return with pictures and fun stuff later!**

Hello, all! I am in Wilkesboro NC and have a problem: I am in withdrawal. From incubating. I told myself (and a very patient DH
roll.png
) that I was done incubating until the new year.... hmmm.... and the symptoms of this withdrawal started about the time those words left my lips. So... does anyone have any of the following eggs for sale: I would want to buy some towards the beginning of November maybe...

bantam cochin

dark cornish bantam

showgirl

turken

andalusian

sebright

serama

?

If you are too far away, I may have them shipped... pm me if you have anything!!!

Welcome BDG!!!
welcome-byc.gif

Look what I have to share:

14084_blue_ribbon_jam1.jpg

Got a blue ribbon for my plum jam! Also got 3 second place ribbons for Vanilla Pear Butter, Pickled Sweet Peppers & Blackberry Jam!
wee.gif

My daughter milked her first cow:

14084_fair_cow1.jpg

And then she topped if off playing the fish game! Ending up taking home 3 goldfish! SHEESH!
he.gif

14084_fair_games1.jpg

It was a fun day!
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom