North Carolina

LAST COUNT 67
yippiechickie.gif
I JUST GOT OFF FONE FOUND TWO SHIPPING CRATES SO MORE COOPS
wee.gif
old.gif

Hello chicken math! By my count you really have like 7.
big_smile.png
I don't count anyone under 5-6 months. That helps enable my denial some... Lol

ep.gif
lau.gif

I would love to know............ So I don't feel like the only one that can sell 44 chickens and it doesn't make a dent in the population.
hmm.png
Holy schnikes BHep! 44 didn't make a dent?!? Your feed cost must be thru the roof!! Do tell, how many do you have? Inquiring minds have to know now!

Colie: I actually made a grow out pen for the americana's I bought after you left and was thinking that when the "grow out" I'll have the empty pen and maybe the black silkies will be laying by then.....ya never know!

Went to the gentlemen's house that had chicks today, very sweet guy, seemed to know a lot about chickens, except how to keep their cages clean! :mad: there were obvious signs of scaley leg mites, and respiratory infections, and as much as I wanted to save those chicks I couldn't risk whatever there was spreading to my flock. :(
So I came home an ordered…
2 BO males
2 salmon faverolle pullets and 1 boy
2 EE pullets and 1 boy
And 3 black cochin frizzles st run
From ideal! :jumpy
They will be shipped Feb. 8th I can't wait!

those shipping crates are so cool, got to find me some!
Beth- if I had the space I'd have 200+ chickens easily! I'd own a trio of every breed if I could! :lau

Thanks for the advice about bators everyone, I'm defintely going with hova but I think I'm gonna wait a lil while and learn as much as I can about incubating first!
Hope everybody has a great day! :D

What kind of crates are you looking for? I know where some corn/veggie crates are that I can probably snag for free

Snag them for me if Jessy doesn't want them! Snag them for you too now I think of it. Sounds like good idea to take birds to the auction or transport them. Also scrap wood to do whatever with.

Snag them for me if Jessy doesn't want them! Snag them for you too now I think of it. Sounds like good idea to take birds to the auction or transport them. Also scrap wood to do whatever with.
the wood wouldn't be any good except to burn. But that's what I use to take my birds to the auction, and I'll run by there sometime this week and see if I can't get a couple for ya

Back
Top Bottom