North Carolina

Well my computer locked up agn this morn
somad.gif
Then I had to leave--but Tks BHep for the info I'll learn these gizmoos on here sometime. --sorry about the crates SOS Dont have them in hand yet but have a promise. The add has been removed.
smile.png
old.gif

Sounds like ab has part sly fox in him.
wink.png

the wood wouldn't be any good except to burn. But that's what I use to take my birds to the auction, and I'll run by there sometime this week and see if I can't get a couple for ya

Awesome thank you! I wouldn't mind keeping a few around but no hurry. I'm not selling anybody for the next little bit unless I start getting overrun by cockerels making a racket! *knock on wood* that doesn't happen ASAP since I jinxed myself lol

Colie.... I have a Splash Trio for sale.. also have 2 Splash chicks.

I am heading out to check for eggs, I will bring a pencil & paper and count
hmm.png

Ooh I love silkies, music to my ears! Pictures would be fantastic if you can find the time
big_smile.png

Remember chicken math, at least my style. Under 5ish months dont count then divide by 10!! Haha! Wont help your feed bill but it might help your piece of mind
thumbsup.gif

Last edited:
Raleigh CL

Pallets with wood crates attached??? In Durham, I think. Worth a call.

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/zip/2802976184.html

How did I miss this!?!?! I will call in the AM, as it looks to be a business, so will call first thing, thats probably 40 minutes from me, totally do-able and free is awesome. even just pallets - that size would work wonders for walls of a recycle coop.
big_smile.png

OMG the roxboro one!!!! I advertise often locally I'm looking for pallets and crates and these people never seen this!?!?! This is 15 minutes away, I'm just outside Roxboro...CRAZY - Bhep, kudos kudos

How did I miss this!?!?! I will call in the AM, as it looks to be a business, so will call first thing, thats probably 40 minutes from me, totally do-able and free is awesome. even just pallets - that size would work wonders for walls of a recycle coop.
big_smile.png

I have a small shelter made from pallets also made my duck house from pallets........ free is good.

Back
Top Bottom