North Dakota cowboy fends off muggers with a kick

That must have been the shortest robber in the history of ... robbing.

I don't think that good old boy could really back kick up much.

Last edited:
must of been a tall truck or a short guy

Maybe a little of both!

clap.gif
Good for him!​

I can see it happening quite easily. If your standing up on the running board of a semi truck, leaning into the vehicle especially, and you kick out, your heel moves in an upward motion. Very easy to catch somebody on the ground in the chin or mouth.

Glad to hear of it ending this way rather than them killing him and/or the mother and baby inside... too many stories like that nowadays.

Maybe next time they think twice about robbing a redneck... never know when you might come up against Chuck Norris in disguise.
wink.png

"A few moments later, Schmidt was standing on the running board of his Freightliner semi-tractor, facing inside the truck..."

Freightliners are not a pick-up truck...as the wife of a retired truck driver, I can totally see it happening the way Schmidt said. I'm about 5'4" & I've seen step-ups taller than me on some rigs.
Sally, next time you pull up next to a semi, imagine someone standing at the door & leaning into the cab of the truck...or have someone demonstrate it for you?

What's really bad is that he only bothered to put his boots on right? He didn't bother putting his wallet back in his pocket... so they wouldn't have gotten any cash... guessing that's why he fought because he figured if he told them that they'd just hurt him?... but these morons should have been able to tell that there was no wallet in his pocket seeing as they were looking right up at his butt... dumb criminals... though I'd rather run into one of those than the smart ones... just like crazies... it's the smart ones you really have to be afraid of.

Back
Top Bottom