North Dakota

I know someone in Minnesota who breeds Speckled Sussex. As for anyone in the state having any there are none that I know of

Hello fellow North dakotans! I moved here about three years ago from the Pacific northwest 45 minutes north of Seattle little cow town called stanwood. Anyways I'm going to be starting a flock soon and was wondering if you guys know of any local breeders that sell Barnevelders and or speckled sussex.

Any help would be great!
@duluthralphie

Hey fellow north dakotans!

I was just wondering what sand I should get for inside my chicken coop. I live in Bismarck so knife river is the cheapest I can get a load of sand from. Hey have a few types and was wondering which I should get

Hey fellow north dakotans!

I was just wondering what sand I should get for inside my chicken coop. I live in Bismarck so knife river is the cheapest I can get a load of sand from. Hey have a few types and was wondering which I should get

We moved to Bismarck 2 yrs ago, in city limits. I want to try to get an ordinance passed to allow chicken in city limits! Are you in city limits?

We moved to Bismarck 2 yrs ago, in city limits. I want to try to get an ordinance passed to allow chicken in city limits! Are you in city limits?
Actually I was living by the new legacy high school at the east ridge apartment complex but I have. Ow moved outside of city limits just a 5 minute drive outside city limits tbh. BUT!!! I agree 100% I shall most certainly do what ever i need to get that ordanence passed!! LETS START A PATITION! :celebrate:wee:woot:thumbsup

Hey all fellow NoDakers. Just wanted to pop in here to wish you (us) all luck through this coming winter, as it seems to be in the air. I live about 38 miles NE of Minot and have a flock of 19 chickens and 5 turkeys. Was six till last night, a very large bird killed one of my turkeys that insists on roosting outside. Alas...so it goes, I suppose.

In my few years of owning poultry, I know that our winters have a special set of issues we all need to face. So, good luck, fingers crossed for no power outages, long-time water freeze-ups, and no-to-miminal frostbite to our flocks!

Good morning, from Western North Dakota! We are in Williston and have 18 birds right now. I am new here, and just enjoying reading other peoples experience. We have had chickens for about a year now, and are enjoying it very much. We kind of over thought everything when we started, but are pleased at how easy they are to maintain. They are enjoying winter and not having any problems!

Attachments

• IMG_7959.jpg
    IMG_7959.jpg
    971.2 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_8858.jpg
    IMG_8858.jpg
    458 KB · Views: 5
  • 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 5
Welcome! You will find this thread is not very busy lately! Feel free to stop by the Survivng Minnesota thread. There is other Nodaks there as well :)

Back
Top Bottom