Northeast Poultry Congress 2013

Is anyone interested in a 6 month old Silverlaced Sebright pair? $25
I also have a Trio of white Seramas, they are 9 months old, $40
I can bring them if anyone is interested!
Thankyou Jen

People say that seramas don't like the cold is heat lamp good enough for heat and would they do good with silkies I have a rooster and hen

Possible to see pictures of the Sebright pair?
Would Sebrights get along with either Silkies or Cochin bantams? I know very little about this breed.

Hi the sebrights are in my big coop, with my cochins, they get along with the others, they have establish a pecking order, they are smaller than bantam cochins, friendly pair.
Pictures coming

People say that seramas don't like the cold is heat lamp good enough for heat and would they do good with silkies I hanve a rooster and hen

Hi
I actually use a ceramic heat bulb, usually it is used for reptiles, this I like because it only gives off heat & not a light, but yes a heatlamp will work, they are in my coop with my cochins & get along just fine, but introducing your rooster to a new one will make them fight, if you can keep them seperated for awhile until they are used to each other is highly reccommended

Hi
I actually use a ceramic heat bulb, usually it is used for reptiles, this I like because it only gives off heat & not a light, but yes a heatlamp will work, they are in my coop with my cochins & get along just fine, but introducing your rooster to a new one will make them fight, if you can keep them seperated for awhile until they are used to each other is highly reccommended

Would it be possible for me to get just one hen or are u only selling them as a trio?

Yes, they are mellow birds.

Chickens14, I think if you bring them, they will sell quickly.
BUT, sales are only supposed to be for people that have birds entered.
If you are not an exhibitor, you may have to pre-sell them here so you don't get in trouble.

And Seramas are so tiny, they don't take to the cold very well.
House chickens!

Last edited:
Yes, they are mellow birds.

Chickens14, I think if you bring them, they will sell quickly.
BUT, sales are only supposed to be for people that have birds entered.
If you are not an exhibitor, you may have to pre-sell them here so you don't get in trouble.

And Seramas are so tiny, they don't take to the cold very well.
House chickens!
They only allow exhibitor to sell in the building. If you are doing a sale here without being an exhibitor, you will have to do it in the parking lot!
They have people sitting at the doors checking..., I originally typed "chicking" instead of "checking"....
lau.gif

Besides Blue laced Red Wyandotte cockerels, we also have a black Ameraucana cockerel for sale. All could be delivered to the show.

Back
Top Bottom