Northeast Poultry Congress 2013

Roberta, is there anyone you DON'T KNOW!
lau.gif

Sorry, I couldn't resist!

As for the Marans Egg table, untless I sell all my chicks Saturday morning, you won't see me for a while. I'll be stuck in the sales room.
hmm.png
Umm.... Is there going to be someone at the egg table? I have my jewelry table.... unless we put them right next to each other.

I promised Walt Leonard I would see Carl Brantley this weekend, and may have to deliver a prank. Those two have been at it all day on FB.

your marans eggs are beautiful, i'd love to have soe infertile ones to carve on.

Well.... I am entering my girls eggs in the Marans egg show.
I have been saving some for a month (just in case of any catastrophies) so I probably will be throwing them out, unless you want to try to incubate them.
Problem with Marans is, they are so dark it's difficult to candle them, so they may start to stink if they aren't fertile
sickbyc.gif

as luck would have it someone from Dillsburg PA contacted me, probably your friend and I think she is transporting, thanks
Valerie from Poultry Show Central?
That's her new website, I encourage everyone to go visit.
She has filled a void in our community, listing show dates and lots of other cool stuff!

I'll pm you
Umm.... Is there going to be someone at the egg table? I have my jewelry table.... unless we put them right next to each other.

I promised Walt Leonard I would see Carl Brantley this weekend, and may have to deliver a prank. Those two have been at it all day on FB.

I have been saving some for a month (just in case of any catastrophies) so I probably will be throwing them out, unless you want to try to incubate them.
Problem with Marans is, they are so dark it's difficult to candle them, so they may start to stink if they aren't fertile
sickbyc.gif

Valerie from Poultry Show Central?
That's her new website, I encourage everyone to go visit.
She has filled a void in our community, listing show dates and lots of other cool stuff!

For all you Marans enthusiests and wannabees, we usually go to dinner on Satuday night for a meet & greet.

If you are interested, please stop at the Marans egg table & sign up so we can decide where to go & make a reservation.

See ya all there!
celebrate.gif

i have one of these, a chick "buddy". it shows the heart beat of a chick about 10+ days incubated.
http://www.avianbiotech.com/buddy.htm
it's perfect for those too dark to see through egg shells.

sickbyc.gif

uff!

Speaking of dinner, where's a good local place to go with a group? We have a plethora of diners in NJ - is there one near the showgrounds we could go to?

The Student Prince, downtown Springfield. Great old fashioned food, German style. Wait staff eat in the dining room with the patrons. Been there for ages and reasonable.

Back
Top Bottom