Northeast Poultry Congress 2013

We have several groups of LF cochins to sell. my daughter has decided to in a different direction with her chickens. Groups must stay together. We will be attending the show.
Blue cockerel, blue pullet & splash pullet $50
Splash rooster 2yrs old w/ 3 older blue hens $50
2 Partridge hens 1 yr old $35
I would be interested in the splash roo and 3 older hens if you could tell me what "older" is. Also, what are the ages of the partridge hens? I will be there first thing on Sat. AM. Please PM me if you can. Thanks.

do you think you can bring a chicken on the bus?
I would put it in a box. If anyone asks, just say it's dinner.
lau.gif

I have checked my Cream Brabanters, and they are fertile, so my last post on this thread, I hope, is to say I am bringing some hatching eggs for sale. The Creams are the rarer of the 2 colors in the US. The other is gold. They are a work in progress, but lay well, almost like a leghorn, yeah, big white eggs and due to its rarity, a good seller...

And, we need more breeders. $35 a dozen. Just stop by my sales booth & see me...

I have another dumb question....how will we know where everyone will have their sale cages? Will each breeder have a sign? When I went to the Sussex, NJ show (late Sat. Aftn) there was no way to tell who owned the birds in the cages, except for Vera's...

I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to locate breeders at the sale area...

I have another dumb question....how will we know where everyone will have their sale cages? Will each breeder have a sign? When I went to the Sussex, NJ show (late Sat. Aftn) there was no way to tell who owned the birds in the cages, except for Vera's...

If I have time, I'm going to make a sign...it will read " Sterling Center" and hopefully have pictures of the breeds I'm bringing...So far though, I'm on the computer answering a million byc pms! LOL
caf.gif

The cages have a tag with the exhibitors name on it.
We usually make up a better sign, or at least put the cell # on it so it's possible to meet.
I hope cell reception is better than Sussex was.
But keep in mind, when the birds get bored, they will eat the signs.

Back
Top Bottom