Northeastern Poultry Congress - Springfield, Mass - Jan 14-15, 2012

Awesome, I'm glad someone is bring largefowl! Your right about the truck and the bed. I would usually put the cap on my truck but I think I'll keep this low key and take the suv and turn the heat on so no one catches cold
wink.png

Quote:
Well, I'm going to make life difficult for myself by bringing LF. Up for consideration - because some are finishing their molt- are 2 cochins, a faverolle, a jersey giant, a speckled sussex, and 2 HUGE lt brahma pullets. I also have some bantam faverolles to reward myself with at the end of all this bathing.

Why? Because I'm INSANE! Insane, I tell you!
he.gif

I don't know how I'm going to fit them all in the cab of my truck, because you just know it's going to be raining or snowing on the road, so I can't have them in the bed.
barnie.gif

Other than that, I'm really looking forward to the show!
big_smile.png

Oh, and I'm so busy yakkkking, I have Marans, Silkies, Japanese btm, and I'm gonna try something new this time, a Shamo.
Something's got to look good next month, at least the Shamo doesn't have feathers to worry about like the others...

I am bringing silkies. Hope to bring a pair of splashes to sell. Really nice but a little buff on back of neck. Would LOVE to pick up a standard cochin but would probably have to tie it to top of car!

It can just ride home on your lap. There's always room. I think a few more Long Islanders are going, send your suitcases back with them!

So what breeds are everyone bringing to show??

I have to get my entry out this week. Probably 4-5 buff silkies and my gray silkie (which will be for sale when the show ends if anybody is interested). Don't think i'll be taking any white silkies, but we'll see.​

I just found out about this! If we are in town (and it looks like we might be) we plan on being there! We are looking for silkies (black or white) and Australorps! I haven't seen anyone post if they were bringing the Australorps. Anyone know?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom