Northeastern Poultry Congress - Springfield, Mass - Jan 14-15, 2012

Hi, I will see you there, I believe someone else posted that Saturday the good birds for sale go quick but, Sunday has good sales too. So, I'm guessing if I had to choose I'd go on Saturday and get there early? That way you see what's there b/4 it is bought and if you do not see anything in the sale area you can try to find a breeder showing and ask if they will be selling any of their show stock after the show. I wonder if Tom Roebuck will be there? Anyone know? If so Mallory he would be the best person to approach for really nice stock.
Quote:

Mallory, to get what you really want, Saturday would be better. The deals happen on Sunday, when the sellers don't want to bring the unsold birds back home with them.

Hey everyone! I will be at this show also. I am looking to possibly purchase a REALLY nice black cockeral and/or a buff pullet. If you are going and have one for sale, please PM me. Thanks!

Thanks Beth G and stoopid! I was hoping to go on Saturday anyway, so I will definitively be going that day. Hopefully there will be a rooster for sale on Saturday. Thank you again!
smile.png

Silkie chicks? What colors? I have a few blue and black left, maybe some splash from a friend I deal with.
What quality? Let me know... Roberta

Yes, stoopid, act responsibly! I, sad sack I am, will be bathing in kitchen sink! I have a splash & a black chick I would part with (will be about 8 weeks old at time of show). Might be a little chilly for them but can always keep warm under Roberta's homemade brooder. Where are you staying, exactly?

Quote:
I just emailed my friend, she wanted them - I know she already has about four roos, so I am going to guess she only wants pullets - will let you know. Most likely pet quality

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom