Northeastern Poultry Congress - Springfield, Mass - Jan 14-15, 2012

Hi...I can be there Sat. and will man the table about 11 AM? I'm looking for a Polish roo, not a chick. Just adopted two Polish hens and I am kinda smitten. I have a black and a white Silkie roo available if anyone wants them, they are 2 years old.

Hello everybody, I am going to be at the show in hopes of finding a new BLRW ROOSTER. My beautiful boy was recently killed and his girls are all alone. I need a really good one, and hope someone will have an extra. A younger boy would be better, as he has to blend in with the other older boys here. But accommodations can be made for the right 'man' for the job.

Please let me know if you have a great quality BLRW roo in need of a home. Thanks!

I also will be looking for a great Barred Cochin Roo as well. Younger the better.

Quote:
Jamie Matts will be attending and has nice Cochins. You may want to contact him in advance to arrange purchase: [email protected]

Donna

I believe this is the Cochin connection.... check with him, maybe you can pre order.

Quote:
I just spoke with the president of the JG club, he will be there, although he will not be bringing any birds.
He lives in the town my DH grew up in, about 10 miles from my house!

This is the first time I will attend.
I was hoping to buy fertile eggs from cold hardy breeds, or very young chicks. No banties.
Will I be aiming too high, or do people bring them in as well?

Quote:
I just spoke with the president of the JG club, he will be there, although he will not be bringing any birds.
He lives in the town my DH grew up in, about 10 miles from my house!

My friend breeds JGs and he has several pullets and cockerels 4-5 months old. Just saw them yesterday and they are HUGE! Please PM me for details.

We will be selling out most of our Bantam Wyandottes. We will have Breeders & Young stock in Silverlaced, Black, White & Columbian. Several of the breeders have won Best Of Breeds & Champ RCCL. We are just cutting back on birds & varieties, so our loss will be someone else's gain. If you are looking for something particular, fee free to email [email protected]

Thanks, looking forward to seeing everyone at the show!

Back
Top Bottom