Northeastern Poultry Congress - Springfield, Mass - Jan 14-15, 2012

I have a lot of blue silkie cockerals. If anyone is looking for one, send me a PM and I can email you with pics and prices and deliver to the show. Thanks!

OK, guys, I am not good at spreadsheets.
I have these people down for a definate help out at the table:
am 9-10 setup
10-11 mame1616 Blarneyeggs (getting a time, but confirmed!)
11-12 neuchic we need helpers, great for 2 peeps in each slot
pm 12-1 Jbourget "
1-2 BethG "
2-3 PamB "
3-4 Annie3001 "
4-5 kannna "

And these people are all maybes
ruffles
Smkchick
Howlinggood
Redhen
Vera

Anyone else, just drop me a PM. I know it is early, and if we have a blizzard.....
barnie.gif

If we need to move anyones times around, no problem.
I'm not going to handcuff you to the table. Hmmm, wait.a.moment...
We are all going to have a great time, it isn't going to be work.
If you can bring a folding chair, great! Better to have too many.
Thanks again, everyone!
Roberta

Last edited:
Maybe sticking my nose in where it doesn't belong, which happens all the time....but has anyone thought of asking for permission from the show club about setting up your table? Just me, and I know you have BYC's blessing, but I would clear it with the show club before making any presumptive decisions.

Going to ignore the tone, but just hadn't seen in all the excitement of the arrangements of the BYC table that anyone mentioned they had asked. I know, at times space and availability for these sort of things are limited. Just trying to make sure you guys had taken all the necessary precautions.

Ouch, didn't think I had a "tone". Maybe it is because it is late and past the old lady's bedtime?
Yes, I spoke with Janet at NEPC, and it is all set.
Thanks again.

Unfortunately, I am not able to attend - my second surgery is scheduled for the 13th and my doctor has recommended that I not do anything since I will be on painkillers for 24-48 hours. The carpal tunnel surgery is also on my right hand (left hand was done in October) and that is my driving hand. I know what to expect since I have had this surgery already. Just not in my best interest to drive 3 hours from home
Sorry, would really have loved to been there!

So sorry to hear that, I know we were all looking forward to meeting you.
Maybe you can hitch a ride, and not show anything?
But seriously, you need to take care of yourself first! I'm sure we can supply lots of pics for you.
Good luck with the surgery!

Back
Top Bottom