Northeastern Poultry Congress - Springfield, Mass - Jan 14-15, 2012

We're looking for volunteers to help set up Sunday January 8, 2012 at the Big E's Mallory arena. As always bring your family and friends to help with the task. We have things to do for everyone and you all know the more people helping the sooner the job will be finished. There will be donuts in the morning and sandwiches for lunch to keep everyone’s strength up. The fun starts at 9:00 and if everything goes right we are usually finishing up by 3:00 pm.

The numbers for this year's show are in and we have 249 exhibitors and close to 2600 entries...should be another great show!

Also, just make sure someone brings a table for you guys, as we won't have extras
smile.png

We look forward to seeing you guys there!

Thanks, Julie. Got the table coming.
I am planning on getting there a little early on Friday afternoon in case you need last minute help.
I know it's late, but you can PM me just in case, can give you my cell#
Roberta.
Is there any way of finding out where the BYC table will be, before the last minute?

Quote:
A page or two back someone mentioned a silent auction for hatching eggs. And I've read posts about making sure you attend on Saturday or the pick ins are slim, not sure if this applies to all or just older chickens.

I love silent auctions, and would really like to get some eggs, but can only attend one day.... Any suggestions for me?

Quote:
A page or two back someone mentioned a silent auction for hatching eggs. And I've read posts about making sure you attend on Saturday or the pick ins are slim, not sure if this applies to all or just older chickens.

I love silent auctions, and would really like to get some eggs, but can only attend one day.... Any suggestions for me?

Saturday!
smile.png

Quote:
Awww! We'll miss you! But I was a little nervous about you driving the day after your surgery, anyway. You're coming to Sussex, right? And this time you should stay longer and hang out. We'll take pictures for you. Stay healthy! Love ya!

ok, I've never been to this before (and unfortunately I'm not going this time either) but a friend has volenteered to pick up a bird for me. I have located the bird I want and the person will be bringing it to the conference. what is the best way to get these 2 people together? cell phones was my thought any other ideas?

Last edited:
HMMMM maybe we can have a message center at the BYC table?
Or am I spreading myself a little too far?
If I could find out in advance where the table will be.
Let's think about this one, we have time!

Back
Top Bottom