Northeastern Poultry Congress - Springfield, Mass - Jan 15-16, 2011

I asked for an email confirmation but there was no response.
sad.png

OK, I got my email notice last night. Yay!

People keep asking if I have birds for sale, yes, a few. I can set a serious buyer up with a trio of wheaten ameraucanas, two pullets and a cockerel. I am showing one of the pullets and the cockerel. Sorry, please do not ask if I will only sell pullets, I won't break the group up. I also have one buff leghorn hen for sale. I can also set you up with some Dutch hook bill ducks, they are very good layers. Quads and trios available. No hatching eggs right for anything right now.

Last edited:
We've never been to a big show, so I'm hoping to go and will be looking for some good quality Andalusians and BLR Wyandottes (or hatching eggs) to add to my flock. I might have a semi-impulse buy if I see any D'uccles or a nice polish hen...

Someone mentioned in an earlier post that people would have birds for sale Saturday and someone else said that after the judging people might put for sale signs on their birds - do people bring birds for sale that they are not showing or are the show-birds the ones that the first person was talking about?

I can't wait!

Quote:
There is a huge section of birds for sale this is open from saterday at open time till end of show., and also some sell Showbirds at teh end of teh show right off the showlines.

Back
Top Bottom