Northeastern Poultry Congress - Springfield, Mass - Jan 15-16, 2011

Quote:
We go to it because that where we've always gone.... and it has a restaurant down the driveway from it and it is REALLY nice. I'm not sure about the price or how close it is, although its like a 10 minute drive to the show.

BTW------ Whoever asked about the showmanship bird.... What age group do you compete in? I'm in the Junior part, but I'm not any competition---- I do it for the fun and not to win, infact I barely even practice LOL

redhen you going????? ill be the short brown hair chick with a tall husband and 2 monsters (kids)
lol.png

Quote:
LOL..i might go.. I dont live far from there at all. (like 40 minutes)
Not sure if we are going yet though..
What 'cha buying??
big_smile.png

I want a frizzle or a goose..
tongue.png

Quote:
We go to it because that where we've always gone.... and it has a restaurant down the driveway from it and it is REALLY nice. I'm not sure about the price or how close it is, although its like a 10 minute drive to the show.

BTW------ Whoever asked about the showmanship bird.... What age group do you compete in? I'm in the Junior part, but I'm not any competition---- I do it for the fun and not to win, infact I barely even practice LOL

What restaurant?
smile.png

ducks..duckling's i should say..... I just asked hubby If i can bring along a crate (for something) ha ha ha ha.....
he said okay...he told me i cant get any other animals. like the piggies i want. i may just have to buy some stuffed animal piggies. (will make me feel better ha). I have to work at the stupid airport bdl sunday, so we wont be going till noon--ish.
roll.png

Quote:
They usually have all kinds of cute duckies there...
big_smile.png

Not sure about ducklings though... cant remember.

Quote:

is that me you're talking about? i'm entering the intermediate showmenship class. i'd rather be in senior, but it'll be a few more months before i'm old enough! anyway, the chicken i usually use is getting pretty old and it's too uncomfortable for her to be shown, so i'll have to use my rooster this year... should be fun, lol.

Quote:
I raise brown reds, lemon blue splash, self blue, birchen and black, but do not have any available at this time. I am picking up some chicks at the show, but they are too young to sex.

Back
Top Bottom