Northeastern Poultry Congress - Springfield, Mass - Jan 15-16, 2011

Quote:
Hi. I have white silkies, blue/black/splash silkies, wc blue/cuckoo Polish, and wc chocolate Polish laying currently with fertility going strong.
smile.png
All are bantam sized. If you'd like a half dozen of any mix of those eggs, I can accommodate you if you let me know soon by PM. I am, unfortunately, not going to be able to make it to the show, but my friend Maria (Crunchie) is going and could bring you eggs to the show. Visit my website at http://www.barenecessitiesfarm.com/Chickenyard.html to see photos of my birds. If you're showing in Mass., good luck and have fun! If you're not showing and just attending ... have fun! lol

Hi Gretchen, I just looked at your site and I think the pictures of the 3 horses running in the snow and the peacock are so beautiful! WOW, they really came out awesome. Also, do you have any recent pictures of the harlequin/merle min pin? I am curious to see how she looks.

Quote:
frow.gif
Shay It has been a long time since I've been on here lolHow are the Mille girls? I am also curious what your lavandersplit boy looks like now & his offspring? One of my offspring has the lavandersplit but also alot of partridge color he's quite handsome Take care Jen

Hey how u doing i lost him
sad.png
i have the lav girl i am getting some pretty neat colors

Sorry to hear that  i had alot of trouble with a hawk for awhile lost quite a few cochins & guineas
take care...

hey, all the skin on my leghorn's face is flaking... is that wierd or what!? she's going to the show and of course she's the best girl i've got! everything that could possibly go wrong with my show birds is happening! my cornish got prolapse and had her vent picked, both oegb's were eggbound and worst of all, my d'uccle died after eating insulation! will this show turninto a disaster?

Quote:
Oh, I am so sorry for your loss. I hope it turns out better for the Leghorn, maybe some vetRX on it will help. I went out to close the birds in a little while ago and had a hawk on my favorite roo. He tried to take off with him, but ended up leaving him pushed into the snow. I thought he was dead till the dog sniffed at him and he flutered around. I grabbed him and put him back with his gals, did not see any blood, so hopefully he will be OK by morning.

Back
Top Bottom