Northeastern Poultry Congress - Springfield, Mass - Jan 15-16, 2011

Quote:
Hi. I have white silkies, blue/black/splash silkies, wc blue/cuckoo Polish, and wc chocolate Polish laying currently with fertility going strong.
smile.png
All are bantam sized. If you'd like a half dozen of any mix of those eggs, I can accommodate you if you let me know soon by PM. I am, unfortunately, not going to be able to make it to the show, but my friend Maria (Crunchie) is going and could bring you eggs to the show. Visit my website at http://www.barenecessitiesfarm.com/Chickenyard.html to see photos of my birds. If you're showing in Mass., good luck and have fun! If you're not showing and just attending ... have fun! lol

Hey woman!! Right now the plan is to meet up and travel with Steve Friday afternoon, go to the show, then come home Saturday. I'm so sad you won't be there! Are you going to Delmarva?

Quote:
Hi. I have white silkies, blue/black/splash silkies, wc blue/cuckoo Polish, and wc chocolate Polish laying currently with fertility going strong.
smile.png
All are bantam sized. If you'd like a half dozen of any mix of those eggs, I can accommodate you if you let me know soon by PM. I am, unfortunately, not going to be able to make it to the show, but my friend Maria (Crunchie) is going and could bring you eggs to the show. Visit my website at http://www.barenecessitiesfarm.com/Chickenyard.html to see photos of my birds. If you're showing in Mass., good luck and have fun! If you're not showing and just attending ... have fun! lol

Hey woman!! Right now the plan is to meet up and travel with Steve Friday afternoon, go to the show, then come home Saturday. I'm so sad you won't be there! Are you going to Delmarva?

I'm sad she's not going, too!
barnie.gif
My kiddo, who is now going w/me (along with the hubby) since Gretchen & I can't go cause trouble together, is super excited that they have a ton of snow in Mass, though. For some reason his excitement is not infecting the rest of the household...

Quote:
Me, too. I know better than to wait 'till the last minute, but the last minute always sneaks up on me!
lol.png
I have 8 Dutch entered, though I'm only bringing 7 (one of my cockerals got his comb tore up a bit a few days ago. It's not bad, but he has a few little scabs, and I'd just as soon leave him home). I bathed 3 today & I'll do the last 4 tomorrow.

Quote:
I bathed a bunch of Dominiques and some Silkies today, and doing another 8 Silkies tomorrow! Every time I think I'm a glutton for punishment showing these Silkies... high maintenance little buggers when it comes to getting them ready to show!
lol.png

I'm driving down Friday nite to coop in and drop the kids off at my brother's house, then heading back home for the night. Ron & I are coming back down Saturday morning after we feed and water the horses and rest of the poultry. See y'all then!
smile.png

P.S. - come visit my table too... I'll have a table set up for the APA-ABA Youth Poultry Club!

Quote:
I bathed a bunch of Dominiques and some Silkies today, and doing another 8 Silkies tomorrow! Every time I think I'm a glutton for punishment showing these Silkies... high maintenance little buggers when it comes to getting them ready to show!
lol.png

Last show I blow dried 7 silkies after bathing them. That took a long time. By the time I got to the last bird I said forget it and put heat lamps on them. They fluffed up better than with the blow drier.
lol.png
Time wasted on that.

What colors are you showing?

Hi Lily, will be looking for you! Also Sundown, one of the lite brahma's that we hatched from you became quite the nice rooster for a flock. Guess they are doing pretty good in shows too.
This is going to be a neat event, hope I can find you all! (I'm not showing, just buying)

Back
Top Bottom