Northeastern Poultry Congress - Springfield, Mass - Jan 15-16, 2011

Quote:
Have tried the "meet-up" thing a number of times, but time flies when you're having fun, and a lot of people miss it. There was a sort of meet-and-greet at Ohio, but then we all kinda stood around and stared at each other. I feel dumb about it - I shoulda just said - ok, let's all get in a circle and introduce ourselves, but I guess I was waiting for someone else to do it.

It's seems to work out best to get cell phone numbers and meet up individually, although it can be REALLY loud in the show hall.

FYI - I will be wearing a bright red sweatshirt with a big faverolles on the front, and black jeans. I have short brown hair and glasses. Somebody just grab me and tell me who you are!

Quote:
Saturday is the best day for sales, and for going to the show in general. Sunday is more for awards, although you may get some good deals on birds people don't want to bring home.

oh i see.
sad.png
hubby is working saturday. thats out. we will still go and have fun! what are the hours they are open? i wont be able to get there till noon.

Quote:
Have tried the "meet-up" thing a number of times, but time flies when you're having fun, and a lot of people miss it. There was a sort of meet-and-greet at Ohio, but then we all kinda stood around and stared at each other. I feel dumb about it - I shoulda just said - ok, let's all get in a circle and introduce ourselves, but I guess I was waiting for someone else to do it.

It's seems to work out best to get cell phone numbers and meet up individually, although it can be REALLY loud in the show hall.

FYI - I will be wearing a bright red sweatshirt with a big faverolles on the front, and black jeans. I have short brown hair and glasses. Somebody just grab me and tell me who you are!

Ok!

Quote:
I will be there selling the "cute chicken hats", so look for me.
smile.png
I also plan to wear a "Hi My Name is ADozenGirlz" nametag.
big_smile.png

Quote:
I will be there selling the "cute chicken hats", so look for me.
smile.png
I also plan to wear a "Hi My Name is ADozenGirlz" nametag.
big_smile.png

when I go to a show or meet, I always wear my name tag that says: hoppy BYC
either people already know what BYC is or they ask
if they don't know, I give them the website and invite them to come chat.

Quote:
I had one from work and just put masking tape over it, but you can get some at stores that self stick that say "hello, I'm (blank)
staples probably has them.

Quote:
Saturday is the best day for sales, and for going to the show in general. Sunday is more for awards, although you may get some good deals on birds people don't want to bring home.

oh i see.
sad.png
hubby is working saturday. thats out. we will still go and have fun! what are the hours they are open? i wont be able to get there till noon.

The show hall reopens on Sunday around 7, and the show will pretty much be over by noon. If you can get there on Friday you might be able to find what you're looking for as far as sale birds go.

Back
Top Bottom