Northeastern Poultry Congress - Springfield, Mass - Jan 15-16, 2011

Bantam Basket :
9241_bantambasket.jpg
9241_bb2.jpg

I will be wearing some knd of clothing! LOL, and will also be carrying a carrier, but it will be to load up with chickens to take home! LOL I wonder if there will be any diamond doves for sale their too?? Oh, the motorcycle show is not this weekend, unless you drive to Salem, NH. LAst year it fell on the weekend of the show, but not this year. I had told my husband there may be one and he looked it up and said it was not this weekend. Bummer, I was hoping to hit that after buying chickens to see if there was anything I needed for my bike too!

Quote:
Thank you darbella, we would greatly appreciate your wearing clothes! ha ha Your silly, but I like it!

I figured everyone has been saying what they will be wearing, so I just thought I would start with clothing of some kind! I do have a nice tee shirt with a parade of chickens walking across the front in rainbow colors that says "nobody queer but us chickens" and I will see if I can fond that to wear! it was designed by a gal in P-town and I wish I still had her number because I think they would be great sellers!

Oh my, that is to funny darbella! I wish I had a chicken shirt or something that would stick out, guess I can wear wear a rubber chicken around my neck, well, its a small one, you squeeze it and it squeaks and a egg pops out of its butt! I put it in my honey's stocking and I thought it was a riot, he did too. (sick people we are!)
Anyhow, up and at it early, headed for a oil change before hitting the road!!!

Does anyone know the schedule of events and lectures at the Poultry Show this weekend? Last year someone posted it on this forum. I have searched the NPCongress website for it, but I couldn't find anything. I just wanted to know so I could plan when to do what. Thanks.

Quote:
Here's the one I made for myself. I can make one for you with your BYC name on it too, just let me know. In fact, if ANYONE going wants me to make one for them, I'll make you a CUSTOM nametag~! Just send me your info (and even a photo of your favorite chicken and I'll put it on the nametag too!!

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/43104_hi_my_name_is_adozengirlz.jpg

cute!!! you'll know me !! my 2 kids are going to wear the chicken t -shirts!! me who knows!! sweatpants i am sure!!!

Back
Top Bottom