Northeastern Poultry Congress - Springfield, Mass - Jan 15-16, 2011

The one who wanted the silkie chicks n the trio of e x bantams do you still want them? Sorry i on byc through my cell n it takes forever to go thrnugh posts lol

Quote:
Mine's similar:

"I don't have a short attention span! I just..Oh Look! A chicken!"

Which is me all the time. Everytime we watch a show or movie on tv, or go to the store, or drive somewhere, I will blurt out in any conversation - "Chicken!" Just one more way to embarrass my kids.

My 4-H leader went there today and she said about 2300 birds are going to be there!!!!!!!!!! HOLY CHICKEN/ POULTRY!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Oh my! I wonder if I should bring ear plugs.
lol.png

Quote:
lol.png

No, just bring carriers so that you can help limit the quantity of birds and the noise level will drop! LOL I got word that my modern game chicks are on their way with "chicken transport"....I cant wait to see them!

Quote:
lol.png

No, just bring carriers so that you can help limit the quantity of birds and the noise level will drop! LOL I got word that my modern game chicks are on their way with "chicken transport"....I cant wait to see them!

i hope you left some moderns for me, darbella!

Quote:

i hope you left some moderns for me, darbella!

Oh these are 4 week old chicks I am getting from MD from a gal that breeds there. Her friend is coming to Congress because she cannot make it, plus I have eggs from mine that will be going into bators this week coming. Make sure you look for me there, I look like ...I dont know what I look like actually. Black hair, blue eyes, goth kinda make up, not thin, usually have some kind of skull shirt or hoodie on, but I will try and have some of my chicken pins I make pinned onto my hoodie for sale so look for them. They are colorful.

OK, need to make sure the ruck is gassed up, crates have fresh shavings, water and food packed, hot hands heat packs ready, clothes and socks and shoes ready, hit the ATM machine, phone and camera charged up, get a good nights sleep and then home to be on the road before 7am!!!! All that and I am not even showing, I am going to buy, buy, buy!!!! Have the quarrantine cages set up, and heat lams for younger birds rady for when I get home! Yeeeehaawwwww! Oh, also made appointment for first thing on Monday with my shrink! LOL
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom