Northeastern Poultry Congress - Springfield, Mass - Jan 15-16, 2011

Quote:
Sorry but i will be hatching more i acutly i would have two hatch out today if they hatch tonight do u want me to bring them along

I would definitely need pullets, because we are not allowed roos. Have you sold pretty much everything? Thats great for you if you did...me not so much

Last edited:
Quote:
I will definatley take the blue chick but want to see what else is at the show

Okey dokey i wil stop at a stord n grab a hand warmer for the chick

Quote:

Okey dokey i wil stop at a stord n grab a hand warmer for the chick i have a white silkie hen non bearded and not a lot of feathers on her feet and a belgion danver pullet and buff splash silkie chicks

Quote:

Okey dokey i wil stop at a stord n grab a hand warmer for the chick i have a white silkie hen non bearded and not a lot of feathers on her feet and a belgion danver pullet and buff splash silkie chicks

How much for the silkie hen?

Quote:

How much for the silkie hen?

$10

Hope everyone has a great day!! Buying, selling, showing!! It's a great show we are disappointed we couldn't make it this year
hit.gif
Just didn't work out.

Back
Top Bottom